Planning Your Vow Renewal – To Do’s 3-6 Months in Advance
It’s time to get ready to share the news of your vow renewal plans with your guests, finalize your ceremony and reception decisions, and take care of the rest of your big priority items. Make sure you have everything handled from the 12-24 month and 6-9 months tasks lists done already and then wrap up with these tasks:
- Traveling abroad for your vow renewal or second honeymoon? Apply for or renew your passports if necessary.
- Meet with your officiant to discuss the ceremony and rehearsal.
- Address your vow renewal invitations; buy postage stamps.
- Make the remaining decisions about the ceremony and reception.
- Choose gifts for your attendants.
- Getting new rings? Select/order your rings; have the rings engraved.
- Explore babysitting options if necessary.