The Emergency Kit – A Vow Renewal Must-Have
An emergency kit is simply a bag full of the items you might need to make a quick fix to pretty much any emergency that comes up. It’s rare when a day ends without something being less than perfect! It’s also a good idea to toss this in your luggage if you’re off on a second honeymoon! Here is our list of must have items for your emergency kit:
- Ibuprofen or Tylenol to handle a headache or other pain
- Antacid and anti-nausea medication to handle an upset stomach
- Band-Aids® or other Adhesive Bandages to save your feet from new shoes
- Lip gloss for moistening dry lips
- Translucent face powder to fix makeup due to sweating
- A small brush and compact mirror
- Nail file
- Extra bobby pins if you’re wearing your hair in an updo
- Clear nail polish to seal runs in stockings and reapply any rhinestones or other embellishments that may come loose from dresses.
- A travel size sewing kit with extra straight pins and safety pins
- A stain remover stick
- Wet wipes for makeup touch ups, sticky fingers, and a quick freshen up
- Double stick tape to repair a hem that’s come undone
- A roll of duct tape to take care of pretty much any emergency!