Pastel colors are soft and romantic making them perfect for a spring vow renewal.
- Pale Pink: Symbolic of love and romance. Conveying softness, delicacy, sweetness, friendship, tenderness, fidelity, compassion.
- Light Blue: Pale and peaceful, it conveys tranquility, quiet, and understanding. It’s cool, clean, soft, and pure. A lovely option for winter and spring vow renewals.
- Lavender: Romantic, nostalgic, and enchanting. It is delicate, floral, and sweet. Popular with couples who are charming, witty, and cultured.
- Yellow: The color of a sunny day, yellow denotes happiness, hope, optimism, and idealism. Yellow represents enlightenment, spirituality, and imagination. Use it to convey bright, cheery feelings, warmth, and vitality. An excellent option for couples with a great sense of humor, cheerful spirits, and optimistic values that are intellectual, creative and idealistic. In Asia, yellow is a sacred and imperial color.
- Beige and Ivory: Earthy, classic, neutral, warm, and soft. Ivory symbolizes quiet and pleasantness. Beige symbolizes calm and simplicity. They both symbolize unification making them a perfect choice for a vow renewal.