Celebrate with Red, White, and Blue
The Fourth of July is a popular time to have a vow renewal since it’s a time that friends and family tend to gather, yet it doesn’t come with as many obligations as Christmas or Thanksgiving. Whether you’re looking to do something casual or more formal, a holiday-inspired color scheme is the way to go. You don’t have to go overboard with the theme to create a celebration everyone will remember for years to come.
From classic red, white, and blue to more luxurious, deeper tones, we have inspiration for your Independence Day vow renewal. Think bouquets with cascading red and blue ribbons, berry-colored cocktails, gold-accents on dinner and glass wear, poolside glamour, and an evening of fireworks. No matter your style, there’s a way to create a 4th of July vow renewal your way. Here are just a few ideas to get you started thinking about the possibilities:
- Accent a semi-naked cake with red and white roses.
- For a backyard celebration, pair industrial red chairs with navy tablecloths and crisp white table runners. Add shade with big white umbrellas!
- Create a signature cocktail using a red-colored base drink like cranberry and vodka and garnish with blackberries.
- Create a low-key reception space by keeping it all in shades of blue. Bring in the red and white with your cake!
- Create a bouquet using deep, rich red flowers accented with flowing ribbons in reds and blues for a romantic touch.
- Bring in the color by using raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries to top your cake. Not only does it look festive, but it’s naturally fresh and delicious.
We’ve created galleries bursting with patriotic inspiration that’s not overly themed. Rather, these vow renewal ideas are more modern and trendy executions of the holiday’s classic décor. There’s a smattering of stars and stripes, but we’re not talking the style you’d find at your average holiday BBQ. It’s time to scroll through the most beautiful vow renewal décor in red, white, and blue.