Planning Your Vow Renewal – To Do’s 1-3 Months in Advance
The big day is approaching fast! As the excitement for the big day grows, you’ll want to be sure to stay on track with your to do’s. Here is are the things that you need to be sure are taken care of at this point:
- Visit the reception site with the site manager to plan the setup’s lighting, acoustics, and air circulation.
- Choose the linens and place settings. Coordinate the reception decor and the floral centerpiece with the florist, the reception-site manager, and the caterer.
- If you opted for a custom or special order gown, have the final fitting of your gown and accessories. Haven’t purchased your attire yet, now’s the time to get shopping!
- Assemble and mail your vow renewal invitations six to eight weeks prior to the celebration date.
- Reconfirm your second honeymoon plans; pay the final deposits as required.
- Do any shopping for your “going away” outfit and second honeymoon.
- If you’re having attendants, make sure they have their outfits in order: purchased, altered, rented.
- Make hair, nail, and spa appointments as necessary.