Easy and Inexpensive Favor Ideas
Giving your guests a favor to thank them for sharing in your special day doesn’t have to be inexpensive. There are many options that are both easy and inexpensive. Here are a few of our favorites to get you started!
- Bunch of lollipops tied with ribbon.
- Five Jordan almonds wrapped in tulle and ti4ed with a ribbon.
- Homemade brownies or cookies in individual bags.
- A single delicious chocolate.
- Bright red cherries in a clear plastic or white paper bag.
- Circle of tulle filled with mints.
- Three or four individual tea bags of assorted flavors, wrapped in tulle and tied with ribbon.
- Mini bags of candy.
- A favorite poem or customized letter printed on your home computer and rolled into a ribbon-tied scroll.
- Handmade bookmarks.
- Paper fans.
- DIY CD of the couple’s favorite music.
- Dried lavender wrapped in tulle.
- A single tea or votive candle.
- Sparklers tied with ribbon.
- Cookie cutter tied with ribbon.